Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Blade Material:||Diamond||Size::||2” To 20”|
|Grit:||#40||Hole:||5/8”,7/8”or With Flange|
|Finishing:||CrN, Antirust Paint||Color:||Gold, White, Or As Required|
|Produce Technique:||Vacuum Brazed||OEM/ ODM:||Available|
|Application:||Marble, Stone, Granite, Tiles, Ceramic, Etc|
2”-20” Durable vacuum brazed diamond blade marble blade
The following are some normal specifications of our vacuum brazed diamond cutting saw blade.
|Outer diameter||Inner Bore||Dimension of teeth|
1. Best saw blade for marble/limestone/travertine, cutting much more faster and lasting much longer than electroplate marble blade.
2. Vacuum brazed, super aggressive and very smoothly while cutting the soft stones.
3. Ideal for soft stone cutting, could perform on hard stone at minimized blade life.
4. Wet or dry cutting and cutting with water would help to extend the blade lifespan.
1. Use for cutting and grinding ordinary flat glass, frosted glass, sandblasted glass, embossed glass, wired glass, hollow glass, laminated glass and glass block, diamond grit 80 -120. Cutting fast; the blade edge is not easy to be broken.
2. Use for cutting and grinding granite, basalt, limestone, dolomite, sandstone, marble and other stone, diamond grit 36- 60. Cutting fast; the blade edge is not easy to be broken.
3. Use for cutting and grinding porcelain, wall brick and floor tile, sanitary ware, ceramic handle, silicate products and silicon wafer, diamond grit 36-60. Cutting fast; the blade edge is not easy to be broken.
4, Used for cutting and polishing of other metal products, such as aluminum, stainless steel, etc..