Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Blade Material:||Tungsten Carbide Steel||Size::||φ110-φ500mm|
|Teeth Material:||YG8C YG6X YC1 W5||Process:||High Frequency Welded|
|Body:||50# Steel Or 65Mn||Surface Treatment:||Polishing Spray Paint|
|Tips:||ATB TCG||OEM/ ODM:||Available|
|Application:||Cutting Aluminum Alloy Profiles, Non-ferrous Metal, Etc.|
TCT Saw Blade for soft plastic cutting, φ110-φ500mm
STEEL BODY: We use high quality steel plate to ensure good performance and to reduce the huge amount of friction. Laser cut steel plate to remain flat and accurate for years of continuous use.
TIPS: Micro grain tungsten carbide tips are used to achieve the correct cutting quality and long life characteristic.
BRAZING: Auto tip seat grinding and Auto brazing machines are set up to get right temperature are teeth placement. The good silver welding material requires brazing at lower temperature to avoid dangerous results when being used.
SHARPENING: We carefully research the individual bevel tooth design and tooth combination for each blade according to their use.Auto sharpening phase each angle and make precise to ensure smooth cutting face and effort-saving
1. Please put alloy saw vertically hang the drying rack, be sure to avoid the damp places, do not place alloy saw on the ground or on a shelf, keeping flat will lead alloy blade deformation.
2. Use time, do not exceed the maximum speed. Speed method of calculation is attached for information.
3. Use time, must take protective mask, gloves, helmets, working protection shoes, protective glasses.
4. During the installation Alloy saw, must firstly confirm the function, use of saw table, first read the statement of saw table. Avoid mistakes Install so as to caused the accident.
5. During the installation Alloy saw, must first check whether there is a split distortions, and fill-ping, swaps and other phenomena teeth on alloy saw, and then install it.
6. Super-hard and sharp of saw tooth alloy saw, prohibit the collision, falling ground, with taking carefully.
7.After install alloy saw blade, the saw core hole must be confirmed whether firmly fixed in the flange of saw table saw, a gasket must be good washer, and then gently hand to push saw blade, confirmed the rotation Whether the eccentric shaking.
8. The cutting direction of Alloy saw arrow must be aimed at rotation direction of saw table. Strictly no installation the opposite direction, the mistake direction will lead out tooth.
9. Pre-turn: the replacement of alloy saw, pre-turn for one minute before the use, in order to let the saw table into the work status.
10. Before cutting, must confirm whether the use of alloy saw blade is in keeping with the cutting material.
11. Cutting material, it must normal operation of the saw blade intercept material, prohibited pushing hard.
12. Prohibit the reverse turn, reverse leads to drop saw teeth, be dangerous.
13. During using, hear unusual voices and see the abnormal shaking, the section is not flat, immediately stop operations and look for unusual reasons. And replace saw .
14. At Cutting, the prohibition of the saw blade to stop suddenly in the middle of cutting. Stop in the middle of cutting, will lead the saw tooth shedding, saw deformation.
15. Pls promptly apply proof-rust oil after cutting. Prevent from saw rust.
16. When the saw tooth is not sharp, pls grind saw tooth again, must go to the manufacturers specify or professional grinding shop. Otherwise it will destroy the original saw tooth angle, impact accuracy cutting and shorten the life of saw blade use.
The following are some normal specifications of our TCT circular saw blade.
|Outer diameter||Body Thickness||