Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Grit:||#120--200,upon Request||Handle:||Steel Or Plastic|
|Body Material:||Carbon Steel||Finish:||Nickel Coated|
|Manufactory Art:||Electroplated||Application:||Remove Defects, Remove Burr, Enlarge Holes, File Groove, Finish Surface, Etc|
Electroplated diamond file for precision stone, gemstone, glass, ceramic, steels
Diamond files are extremely sharp to give faster and more economical stock
removal on hardened and non hardened steel, on carbides, ceramics, molds, die plates, punches, glass, quartz, carbon fibers, graphite, hard and precision stones. And it can remove defects, remove burr, enlarge holes, file groove,
finish surface, etc.
Shape of Diamond file:
1. Flat Files: used for processing plane surface, cylindrical surface, convex
2. Square Files: used for processing square hole, rectangular hole and narrow plane surface;
3. Half Round Files: used for concave arc surface and plane surface;
4. Round Files: used for round hole, small radius of concave surface and the
surface of the ellipse;
5. Triangular Files: used for inner hole, triangle hole and plane surface;
6. Rhombus file;
7. Knife file.
Type of Diamond file:
1. Alloy file: suit for precision processing, grinding ABS mold, metal blade, ceramic blade, etc
There are small industries diamonds on the surface, which improve the
effective of the file.
2. Needle file: used for processing small and delicate metal parts. A set
includes various of shape.
3. Special file: used for processing the special shape of work-pieces.
4. Locksmith file: used for common filing and processing.
1. Be used for precision filing job, de-burring, notching, dressing and honing hard, brittle materials, such as carbide, stainless steel, glass, ceramics, ferrites, carbon, graphite, gold, silver, etc..
2. Be electroplated with selective synthetic diamonds on steel base. Low cost, durability and versatile performance make electroplated diamond file a must in precision workshop.
3. Various shapes, sizes and grits are available.