Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Body Material:||Carbon Steel||Finish:||Ti Coated|
|Manufactory Art:||Electroplated||OEM/ ODM:||Available|
|Application:||Kitchen Knives, Outdoor Tools, Like Fishhook, Reaphook, Nail Scissors, Needle Point Etc.|
Electroplated sharpener diamond stone with a wooden box
1. Two steps - coarse and fine - sharpening design.
2. Unique sharpening wheel design, convenient to sharpen back and forth.
3. Classic model and stainless steel handle adornment highlights fashionable home style.
4. Size: 2”x6”
5. Grit: #200,#300,#400,#600,#1000,#1200
6. Food safe grade
7. Widely used for kitchen knives, fruit knives etc.
1. Place the knife sharpener on a stable surface when using.
2. Complete one or both of the following steps depending on how blunt the blade is.
Step 1: Coarse sharpening, suit to dull knives.
Place knives on diamond wheel, using slight downward pressure, run the blade from its heel to its point through the slot. Repeat three to five times.
Sharpen the tools every six months or as required.
Step 2: Fine honing: it’s a necessary step which used to eliminate the burrs on the knife and polish it.
Please refer to the step 1 regarding to the use method.
It is recommended to do it approximately once a week to keep your blade sharp at any time.
3. Clean the knife with the water or wiper and dry it after use; clean the knife sharpener with non-abrasive brush.
1. Do not use the knife sharpener to sharpen serrated blades or scissors.
2. The ceramic wheel may discolor. This is normal.
3. Do not put the sharpener in the dishwasher or submerge in water.